29 Jul 2009

Holiday Special!

The long uni holidays are finally coming to an end! Sobx~ So what have I been doing during this long uni holidays when I only post like one blog post every month?

Of cos, I was shooting! At the start of the hols, I told myself that I shall not waste these precious 3 mths away. Most ppl will naturally think of working next. But thinking that I am going to be working for a few more decades after I graduate, I decided to do the very things that I like! Photography (and some other stuff of cos=p)

During the past 3 mths, I shot quite a variety of things and it's now time to upload them onto my blog! They can be divided into a few categories and we will be starting with sports photos! I hope to update the blog daily until i ran out of "holiday photos" (Pray hard I can commit to this blog!)

SO.. Watch this space daily from today!

No comments: