31 Jul 2009

Squash
2009 Holiday Special Sports Part 2
In this next part of the sport special, we look at Tennis' cousin: Squash! To some people, Squash sounds like a game that 孤独 (lonely) people play (But I am not one of the some people, k!;)) To me, Squash is a rather unique game, no other game allows you to play alone i guess.

Due to the unique playing style of Squash, wide angle shots are much more favoured over conventional tele shots. It's really rare that a sports allows one to shoot up close as getting close usually means danger. I was practically sticking myself to the glass when I was shooting.. Until the official tell me to back off a little... Haha..
Well, I have to stress again that Squash is unique, seldom does a sport allow you to have a chance to return a ball between your legs~ Looks a bit funny tho~ That's all folks.. Since I dun think everyone wants to see me blabber endlessly everyday, I shall try to keep my posts short~

No comments: