29 Sept 2009

On Photography and Life...

Well, I guess this photo came a bit too late as the Getai period is over, getting replaced by mooncakes~ Just wanna share this photo that reminded me of my childhood. Most of my frens would know that I love to eat and this habit started since young. I still remembered that I always pestered my mum to buy me something to eat when she dragged me along to watch getai. And i will always look out for icecream if not muah-chee stalls. Those were the good old carefree days...

Photography, especially photojournalism, is about potraying life, bringing out the best/worse in human life. Adding your own experiences into a photo gives it more story and meaning i guess. Create your own images, images that may mean a bit more to you and perhaps others who share the same experiences.

Sidenote: I am switching from DPP(Canon's raw file editor) to Adobe Camera Raw! Still gettiing used to it and will be doing the mayday photos using it so wait a while more:P

No comments: