10 Jan 2010

Favourite Portriat Shoot of 2009 Part (I)

Nothing beats shooting your loved ones~ My gf has always wanted a portriat shoot and tata, she has it!



The shoot was done at town area, mainly around the old supreme court. Included a lot of background in these portraits which is not my usual style of tight photos~ But well, that's the whole point of going outdoors to shoot: To have the background in! Haha...

Played around with some flash lighting as well~ Like this shot with the purple backlight and soft front light~ :)

One thing I have to say is "Sorry Dear!" I planned this shoot to be more on the emo and serious side due to the place chosen and that's totally not my dear's character so she had quite some difficulty trying to 入戏(get into the mood~).. Must have been quite tough on you =(

1 comment:

SS said...

i love e first pic!!! so nice, to have someone u trust behind the lens!!!