2 Jan 2010

New Year Message: Let's Move on.. To a Better Future!

Nonetheless, My message to all my loyal blog readers is to "Move on~!" Well, most ppl see these two words in a rather negative tone but well I don't! In photography, this concept is very important: You miss a good shot, you stop thinking about the blunder or else you miss more shots! Move on! Get a even better shot! It applies to life as well, I guess... ;)

Also, "Move on!" Even when you made great accomplishments this year! People who live in the past do not have a future. So throw away your complacency as well and work even harder this year!

Happie New Year!!

Note: Quite a few of my friend's blog are having new year blog posts so I decided to have one too! Altho I am one day late due to (1) I am still configuring my new Windows 7!; (2) I fell sick on the 31st:(

No comments: