11 Jan 2010

Favourite Portriat Shoot of 2009 Part (II)

Well... As promised, Part (II)! This time round shot at Marina Barrage with a more lively theme, which truly suits the character of my gf~ ;)



Baring your feet and happily sitting on the grass~ A shot that I always wanted to shoot. The shot was first conceptualised a few years back when I visited my gf at NTU.. Her hall was next to SADM (Sch of Art Design and Media) and they had a really nice grass patch there and this shot came to my mind.. But after so many years, the picture in my mind slowly faded until I went barrage one day! And lucky me! I have shot it:)


Lastly, to end off this portriat set, I feel that what is most important after a shoot are not neccesarily the photos but making everyone happy in the shoot~

Signing out~!

No comments: